One fun game – two great uses: strengthening your dog’s recall and helping timid dogs get comfortable around strangers.
For recall, (come) playing games that encourage your dog to follow you and to come to you can be a catalyst to proofing your dog’s solid recall skills!
When it comes to dogs that are scared of strangers, you can use a modified version of this game where instead of rewarding the dog for coming all the way back to the person at the other end of the leash (a stranger), you reward them (bowl out another treat away from you) for coming as close as they feel comfortable.
🐶 HELPFUL PRODUCTS
Charlie Bear Liver Treats: https://amzn.to/2Amwqkq
Longline for Practicing Recall: https://amzn.to/3a4eyYI
Nom Nom Dog Jerky: https://nomnomnow.idgz2n.net/jYKZ0
Embark DNA Kit for Your Dog: https://shrsl.com/2csvu
🐾 UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS
If you would like me to analyze your dog’s behavior for free on YouTube you can submit your video here
❤️ WATCH NEXT
○ How To Correctly Cut, Trim & Dremel Your Dog’s Nails: https://youtu.be/atL9Lo-CbaY
○ Canine CPR: What You Must Know: https://youtu.be/uy8SURrYyKU
○ How To Brush Your Dogs Teeth: https://youtu.be/aU3n7kaPxKI
○ DON’T EVER Do This To Your Dog – “Bonking”: https://youtu.be/KaLUEoCq0Zo
○ A Little Dog Charges Me: What To Do: https://youtu.be/AsvMXmNqkNA
○ How To Get Your Dog To Love The Muzzle: https://youtu.be/DqM2_vLcQ2Y
○ How To Give A Rescue Dog A Bath: https://youtu.be/Zj9S9apdJN4