PBS did a 5-minute spot on the American Pit Bull Foundation and Operation Sidekick about how veterans suffering from PTSD can benefit from being paired with a service dog.
We decided to release the full interview because it answers a lot of the questions people have around this topic and all of their questions couldn’t fit into a short 5 minute piece.
You can watch the full PBS segment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sY049THB4Y
Learn more about Operation Sidekick: https://os.vet
○ Panel Discussion: Service Dogs: https://youtu.be/o-4B5785AwE
○ Canine CPR: What You Must Know: https://youtu.be/uy8SURrYyKU
○ The Perfect Walk: https://youtu.be/n2SFE1n8maI
○ How To Get Your Dog To Love The Muzzle: https://youtu.be/DqM2_vLcQ2Y
○ Know Before Adopting From The Shelter: https://youtu.be/rD_GTyV7shI
○ How To Create Boundaries With Your Dog: https://youtu.be/hk-2mojpkYg