Dogs aren’t the only ones exhibiting stress due to quarantine life with their pet parents. Let’s not forget our feline friends. How to help your cat with quarantine stress can be a challenge.
I talk with Dr. Davis from Carolina Pets Animal Hospital about how to recognize behavioral or medical signs that your cat may need help and some ways that you can begin reducing their stress level to help them back to normal.
🐶 HELPFUL PRODUCTS
Nom Nom Dog Jerky: https://nomnomnow.idgz2n.net/jYKZ0
Embark DNA Kit for Your Dog: https://shrsl.com/2csvu
🐾 UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS
If you would like me to analyze your dog’s behavior for free on YouTube you can submit your video here
❤️ WATCH NEXT
○ How To Correctly Cut, Trim & Dremel Your Dog’s Nails: https://youtu.be/atL9Lo-CbaY
○ Canine CPR: What You Must Know: https://youtu.be/uy8SURrYyKU
○ How To Brush Your Dogs Teeth: https://youtu.be/aU3n7kaPxKI
○ DON’T EVER Do This To Your Dog – “Bonking”: https://youtu.be/KaLUEoCq0Zo
○ A Little Dog Charges Me: What To Do: https://youtu.be/AsvMXmNqkNA
○ How To Get Your Dog To Love The Muzzle: https://youtu.be/DqM2_vLcQ2Y
○ How To Give A Rescue Dog A Bath: https://youtu.be/Zj9S9apdJN4