To keep my own dogs safe from disease and injury and to help with overpopulation, I’m trapping some of our local feral cats to have them spayed/neutered and vaccinated before returning them to their homes.
This video shows the trapping of one of the cats we’ve caught. It’s important to put community kitties back where they came from once altered and vaccinated as relocating them can create a vacuum, meaning more cats will come in and fill the void.
Spring is an important time of year for TNR, (Trap Neuter Release) as even though cats can breed year round, cats are more likely to breed in the warmer months.
The traps I am using were borrowed from our friends over at the Humane Society of Charlotte.
○ Canine CPR: What You Must Know: https://youtu.be/uy8SURrYyKU
○ How to Make and Use a Dog First Aid Kit: https://youtu.be/7QEjWTMcSkg
○ How To Teach Your Dog Place: https://youtu.be/K8kIWDzQArg
○ Furbo Review: How To Use It & Is It Worth It? https://youtu.be/YS5uVHtcB10
○ How To Remove Dog Hair From Your Car: https://youtu.be/PGrVyi8K07c